After World Cup in Zakopane polish ski jumpers came back to Wisla to prepare their shape before the Olimpic Games in Sochi. Team of head Łukasz Kruczek has trained since Wednesday twice a day - in the morning and in the afternoon. Last training is planned for Saturday. All fans are invited to meet our representation.
Klemens Murańka won the qualification for the afternoon competition on the Adam Małysz’s Ski Jumping Hill in Wisła. Right behind him is representative of Austria - Stefan Kraft , and third place went to another of the Austrians - Michael Hayboeck. Ten Polish competitors will present in front of home crowd.
The winner of the first series of the training was Manuel Poppinger, who landed at 129.5 m, while in the second series of training triumphed Gregor Schlierenzauer (126m). The Polish representatives showed very good jumps during training. The best of them turned out Clemens Muranka who achieved 130 meters.
Andreas Wellinger won FIS Grand Prix individual competition, which took place on Adam Malysz’s hill in Wisla Malinka. German showed a great performance, landing twice on 132.5 metres. The second place in the competition went to Maciej Kot. Representantive of Poland reached 130 and 131 metres. Roman Koudelka from the Czech Republic came in third (128.5 and 131 meters).
Today at the sports hall in the center of Wisla took place an open training with the Polish ski jumpers and a group of children. Many fans in the stands could see the volleyball match. There were a lot of emotions. Next we could see that the training in the sports hall is as important as jumping on the hill.
- 24-01-2014 Polish team prepares for Sochi in Wisla!
- 24-01-2014 Andrzej Wąsowicz: „Jury's positive evaluation of World Cup in Wisla”
- 16-01-2014 Win in World Cup in Wisla for Andreas Wellinger, Kamil Stoch the second!
- 16-01-2014 Qualifications for Murańka!
- 16-01-2014 Manuel Poppinger and Gregor Schlierenzauer won trainings!
- 16-01-2014 Special transport connection from Wisla to Zakopane
- 16-01-2014 FIS Ski Jumping World Cup in Wisla – programme
- 03-08-2013 FIS Grand Prix: Andreas Wellinger won in Wisla!
- 02-08-2013 FIS Grand Prix In Wisla: Polish representation won team competition!
- 02-08-2013 Polish Ski Jumpers met their fans
Skocznia narciarska Malinka - Live
Thanks to the live webcam, you can check out what is happening on the ski jump now.
Click here to launch live stream