It was an amazing evening for Polish ski jumpers who once again won in a beautiful way the team competition of FIS Grand Prix 2019 in Wisla. Piotr Żyła, Aleksander Zniszczoł, Kamil Stoch and Dawid Kubacki made long and equal jumps. Thanks to that they have almost 60 points more than Slovenian team! At the third step of the podium stood the ski jumpers from Norway.
The best ski jumpers in the world inaugurated summer season on Friday, 19th July 2019, at Adam Malysz Hill in Wisla-Malinka. Polish athletes performed well in the qualifications for Sunday’s individual competition, almost all of them got qualified to the event. Timi Zajc from Slovenia won the qualifications with a jump of 128 meters long, whereas Dawid Kubacki was the second with a jump of 124.5 meters and Markus Eisenbichler was the third with a jump of 126.5 meters.
A press conference with Polish ski jumpers took place on Thursday, 18th July 2019, in Golebiewski Hotel in Wisla. 12 Polish athletes who will participate in the qualification for Sunday’s individual event, as well as Michał Doležal, Head Coach, and Maciej Maciusiak, Coach of Team B, were present during the conference.
Media representatives have the possibility to apply for media IDs for FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019 since Friday, the 14th of June 2019. The event will be held at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka (HS 134) on the 19th to 21st of July 2019. The correctly filled online applications will be accepted only until the 10th of July 2019. After that day there won’t be any possibility to apply for the media IDs.
Traditionally the inauguration of FIS Grand Prix in men ski jumping will be held at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka. The first competition in this summer season are planned for the third weekend of July. The best ski jumpers in the world will compete at the facility from the 19th to the 21st of July 2019. The programme of FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019 was revealed today.
Tickets for the inauguration competitions of summer and winter ski jumping seasons will be on sale on Monday, the 15th of April 2019. Traditionally, they will be held at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka. The tickets will be on sale on the 15th of April in the Internet, on KupBilet.pl. The organizers have lowered the prices of tickets for the winter inauguration competition. They will be cheaper for 19% than those of last year.
First weekend of FIS World Cup 2018/2019 has come to an end. Evgeniy Klimov from Russia was the best in the individual competition which he won in front of Stephan Leyhe, Germany. Japanese athlete Ryoyu Kobayashi stood at the thirs step of the podium. The best Polish ski jumper was Kamil Stoch who ended the competition at 4th place. He lost 0.3 point to the podium.
- 21-07-2019 Zajc wins! Dawid Kubacki on the podium in Wisla
- 21-07-2019 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019: Polish team declassed other nations
- 19-07-2019 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019: Zajc the best in the qualifications! Three Polish athletes in top10
- 19-07-2019 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019: Start list announced
- 19-07-2019 FIS GRAND PRIX WISŁA 2019: Tickets are still available!
- 19-07-2019 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019: Press conference with Polish ski jumpers
- 25-06-2019 FIS GRAND PRIX WISŁA 2019: THE ACCREDITATION PROCESS FOR MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES HAS JUST STARTED
- 25-06-2019 Programme of FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019!
- 22-05-2019 Much cheaper tickets for World Cup competition in Wisła! Tickets for FIS Grand Prix and World cup in Wisła are on sale now!
- 18-11-2018 FIS World Cup Wisła 2018: Klimov won the individual competition!
Skocznia narciarska Malinka - Live
Thanks to the live webcam, you can check out what is happening on the ski jump now.
Click here to launch live stream