The second competition of Beskydy Tour took place at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka. Philipp Aschenwald from Austria was unbeatable. He won the competition with two amazing jumps of 130.5 and 134 meters long. Aleksander Zniszczoł, the competitor from Poland stood at the second step of the podium. He lost almost 12 points to the leader. Zak Magel (Slovenia) was the third.
Beskydy Tour 2018 was inaugurated in Szczyrk at Skalite Hill HS-106. Philipp Aschenwald (Austria) won the competition with two amazing jumps and he had about seven points more than the second ski jumper - Ilmir Hazetdinov from Russia. Lukas Hlava from Czech Republic stood at the third step of the podium. The best Polish athlete - Przemysław Kantyka, ended the event at fourth position.
Tickets for FIS World Cup inauguration competitions which will take place from 16th of November to 18th of November 2018 Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła Malinka are on sale now. Traditionally you can buy them using the website KubBilet.pl. Supporters who comes to Wisła, can buy the tickets for each competitions separetly or the carnets for both events.
It was a wonderful weekend for Polish ski jumpers who dominated the inauguration competition of FIS Grand Prix at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka. After the victory in the qualification and team event, they won also in the individual one. Kamil Stoch appeared to be the best and he had more than 8 points in advance over Piotr Żyła. Polish ski jumpers needed only a little bit more luck to stand at every step of the podium, but finally the third step was occupied by Halvor Egner Granerud from Norway. He won with Dawid Kubacki by 0.2 points.
The only one team competition in FIS Grand Prix 2018 was held today at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka. Polish competitors dominated the event which they won with no doubt. Poland was represented by Maciej Kot, Dawid Kubacki, Kamil Stoch and Piotr Żyła, whose jumps were really far. They predominated the second team with more than 70 points. Germany stood on the second step of the podium and Norway on the third.
Polish ski jumpers have perfectly inaugurated summer season of FIS Grand Prix 2018, they all will perform in Sunday’s individual competition. Kamil Stoch was definitely the best this evening at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka. His jump was marvellous – 137 meters and let him win the qualification. Second place also went to one of Stefan Horngacher’s ski jumpers – Piotr Żyła, who jumped 131 meters, whereas Karl Geiger was the third (126 meters).
Kamil Stoch needed to jump only 0.5 meter more to beat Anders Fannemel’s (NOR) summer hill record from 2016. With his amazing jump of 137 meters of distance Kamil Stoch won with no doubt the qualification for Sunday’s individual competition which will take place at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka. Piotr Żyła was placed just behind him with a jump of 131 meters. 11 Polish ski jumpers will compete in Sunday’s event.
- 18-08-2018 Beskydy Tour: Philipp Aschenwald unbeatable in Wisła!
- 17-08-2018 Philipp Aschenwald wins in Szczyrk! He is the leader of Beskydy Tour
- 17-08-2018 Tickets for FIS World Cup Wisła 2018!
- 22-07-2018 FIS Grand Prix 2018: Polish athletes dominated the inauguration competition in Wisła!
- 22-07-2018 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2018: Stoch the best in trial round!
- 21-07-2018 FIS Grand Prix 2018: Polish knockout!
- 21-07-2018 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2018: Training round is over!
- 20-07-2018 FIS Grand Prix 2018: Polish ski jumpers dominated in Wisła! Stoch won the qualification!
- 20-07-2018 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2018: 10 teams to start in the team event!
- 20-07-2018 Polish ski jumpers dominated the qualification. Stoch in front of Żyła, 11 polish athletes to compete on Sunday
Skocznia narciarska Malinka - Live
Thanks to the live webcam, you can check out what is happening on the ski jump now.
Click here to launch live stream