We are only 2 days away from the inauguration of the ski jumping World Cup, which will take place for the third time in history on the Adam Malysz Ski Jumping Hill in Wisla-Malinka. In the first competition of the winter season 13 polish athletes will have the right to start. Coach Michał Doležal and Maciej Maciusiak announced the composition of our team for the inaugural winter season 2019/2020 World Cup competitions in Wisła.
The best ski jumpers in the world will come to Wisła. For the third time in history they will inaugurate the World Cup season at Adam Małysz Hill. The competitions will take place in the fourth weekend of November. The International Ski Federation has approved the program of the competition, which on 22-24 November 2019 will be held at the Wisla.
It was an amazing evening for Polish ski jumpers who once again won in a beautiful way the team competition of FIS Grand Prix 2019 in Wisla. Piotr Żyła, Aleksander Zniszczoł, Kamil Stoch and Dawid Kubacki made long and equal jumps. Thanks to that they have almost 60 points more than Slovenian team! At the third step of the podium stood the ski jumpers from Norway.
The best ski jumpers in the world inaugurated summer season on Friday, 19th July 2019, at Adam Malysz Hill in Wisla-Malinka. Polish athletes performed well in the qualifications for Sunday’s individual competition, almost all of them got qualified to the event. Timi Zajc from Slovenia won the qualifications with a jump of 128 meters long, whereas Dawid Kubacki was the second with a jump of 124.5 meters and Markus Eisenbichler was the third with a jump of 126.5 meters.
A press conference with Polish ski jumpers took place on Thursday, 18th July 2019, in Golebiewski Hotel in Wisla. 12 Polish athletes who will participate in the qualification for Sunday’s individual event, as well as Michał Doležal, Head Coach, and Maciej Maciusiak, Coach of Team B, were present during the conference.
Media representatives have the possibility to apply for media IDs for FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019 since Friday, the 14th of June 2019. The event will be held at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka (HS 134) on the 19th to 21st of July 2019. The correctly filled online applications will be accepted only until the 10th of July 2019. After that day there won’t be any possibility to apply for the media IDs.
Traditionally the inauguration of FIS Grand Prix in men ski jumping will be held at Adam Małysz Hill in Wisła-Malinka. The first competition in this summer season are planned for the third weekend of July. The best ski jumpers in the world will compete at the facility from the 19th to the 21st of July 2019. The programme of FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019 was revealed today.
- 20-11-2019 THE WORLD CUP WISŁA 2019: MICHAŁ DOLEŽAL DISCOVERED THE CARDS!
- 20-11-2019 The Programme of FIS World Cup Wisła 2019
- 21-07-2019 Zajc wins! Dawid Kubacki on the podium in Wisla
- 21-07-2019 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019: Polish team declassed other nations
- 19-07-2019 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019: Zajc the best in the qualifications! Three Polish athletes in top10
- 19-07-2019 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019: Start list announced
- 19-07-2019 FIS GRAND PRIX WISŁA 2019: Tickets are still available!
- 19-07-2019 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019: Press conference with Polish ski jumpers
- 25-06-2019 FIS GRAND PRIX WISŁA 2019: THE ACCREDITATION PROCESS FOR MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES HAS JUST STARTED
- 25-06-2019 Programme of FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2019!
Skocznia narciarska Malinka - Live
Thanks to the live webcam, you can check out what is happening on the ski jump now.
Click here to launch live stream