The first such weekend at the Adam Małysz ski jumping hill in Wisła-Malinka has come to an end. The female and male ski jumpers completed their season opening competitions of the FIS Grand Prix on Sunday evening. In the women's competition Slovenian Ursa Bogataj stood on top of the podium again, while Dawid Kubacki was the best among men.
The qualification on the Adam Małysz ski jumping hill in Wisla-Malinka took place on July 16th, initiating the FIS Grand Prix cycle for both male and female ski jumpers. On this day, the Slovenian Ursa Bogataj and Polish athlete Kamil Stoch were the best at the venue in Wisla. It is worth mentioning that ladies had a chance to compete on the hill in Wisla for the first time in history.
At Friday they took place qualification for Saturday’s individual competition. The host of the only FIS Grand Prix competitions this summer is Wisła. Today was the official training and prologue with 46 competitors from 11 countries. The best of the competitors was Kamil Stoch, who jumped 133.5 meters and managed to win the TVP Sport Cup.
- 04-12-2021 Nine teams in team competition
- 03-12-2021 Cene Prevc the best in second training
- 03-12-2021 First training for Kamil Stoch
- 02-12-2021 Programme of FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Wisła 2021
- 02-12-2021 72 jumpers will start in Wisła
- 18-07-2021 FIS GRAND PRIX WISLA 2021: TRIUMPH OF BOGATAJ AND KUBACKI IN WISLA
- 17-07-2021 FIS GRAND PRIX WISLA 2021: FIRST VICTORIES FOR BOGATAJ AND WOLNY
- 16-07-2021 Bogataj and Stoch to win the qualifications!
- 23-08-2020 FIS GRAND PRIX WISŁA 2020: HISTORICAL COMPETITION FOR POLAND!
- 22-08-2020 FIS Grand Prix Wisła 2020: Stoch wins the prologue for the TVP Sport Cup!
Skocznia narciarska Malinka - Live
Thanks to the live webcam, you can check out what is happening on the ski jump now.
Click here to launch live stream