It is the third following year when polish national team wins team contest on jumping hill in Wisła-Malinka. Maciej Kot, Piotr Żyła , Dawid Kubacki and Kamil Stoch made long and neat jumps which brought them to the first place on podium leading comfortably over their rivals. Second place was taken by national German team and third place – Norwegian ski jumpers.
30 of July at the small stage in the center of Wisła (B. Hoff’s square) solemn bib ceremony will be celebrated with ten leading athletes due to the general classification of the World Cup 2014/2015. Among the others, double champion of the Olympic Games in Sochi, Kamil Stoch will appear.
- 01-08-2015 FIS GP WISŁA 2015: POLISH NATIONAL TEAM THE BEST IN TEAM CONTEST!
- 31-07-2015 OPENING CEREMONY OF SKI JUMPING COMPLEX IN THE CENTER OF WISŁA
- 30-07-2015 Special public transport for fans during FIS Grand Prix Wisla 2015
- 30-07-2015 FIS Grand Prix Wisla: meeting with ski jumpers for fans!
- 29-07-2015 71 ski jumpers enter a competition FIS Grand Prix Wisla 2015!
- 29-07-2015 Solemn bib ceremony
- 29-07-2015 FIS Ski Jumping Grand Prix Wisla 2015 - Media Guide
- 15-01-2015 Stefan Kraft wins FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Wisla 2015
- 15-01-2015 Bardal’s hand injury prevents him from taking part in the World Cup competition
- 15-01-2015 The Polish jumpers leading the qualification round. Maciej Kot takes win. Piotr Zyła the second!
Skocznia narciarska Malinka - Live
Thanks to the live webcam, you can check out what is happening on the ski jump now.
Click here to launch live stream