Just like in the previous year, ski-jumping fans that come to Wisła can take advantage of many additional attractions. Those who could not get the tickets for Ski-Jumping competition can come to Wisla centre and watch a life transmission from the World Cup on a large outdoor screen. Fan zone also features concerts of music bands ranging from traditional folklore to disco and dance music.
Similarly to previous years, changes in the traffic organization around Malinka Ski-Jumping Hill are expected before the competition starts. On Saturday and Sunday shuttle traffic movement is planned in Malinka Street in the section of Malinka-Czarne junction up to Cienkow ski car-park. Shuttle movement is dependent on the intensity of car and pedestrian traffic. Changes in the traffic movement can be introduced a few hours before the competition starts and last until ski-jumping finishes. One road-lane will be reserved for pedestrians and the other for automobile movement. The police will assist traffic management. Traffic changes are not planned on Friday.
Polish Ski Association & LOTOS Group have pleasure in inviting you to a meeting summarizing the XII edition of the National Programme for the Development of Ski Jumping “Looking for Champion Successors” - LOTOS Cup 2016 in Ski Jumping and Nordic Combined, which will be held on Saturday, March 5th, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. in Gołębiewski Hotel in Wisła, Al. Ks. Bp. Bursche 3.
The company Wispol and the Wisla City prepared additional buses connections during the FIS World Cup events. The buses departs from the bus stop named “Wisla Centrum (Olimpijska street)” next to the Delicje cafe and end the run in “Nowa Osada Skrzyżowanie” (about 300m from the hill). On Friday and Saturday 3rd and 4th March all ski jumping fans and media representatives can get to the Adam Malysz's Hill without any charges. Free transport with media accreditation.
- 12-01-2017 World Cup Ski-Jumping Fan Zone in Wisła!
- 12-01-2017 FIS World Cup Wisla 2017: Official bib distribution ceremony
- 12-01-2017 Traffic organisation during Fis World Cup Wisla 2017
- 12-01-2017 Bus transport for ski-jumping fans
- 03-03-2016 FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Wisla 2016: 65 athletes will start in qualification
- 03-03-2016 FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Wisla 2016 - Media Guide
- 02-03-2016 Invitation
- 02-03-2016 Welcome Party for MEDIA representatives
- 02-03-2016 Transport of media representatives and fans during FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Wisla 2016
- 02-03-2016 Bib ceremony
Skocznia narciarska Malinka - Live
Thanks to the live webcam, you can check out what is happening on the ski jump now.
Click here to launch live stream