REGULATIONS CONCERNING GRANTING PRESS ACCREDITATIONS AND THE WORK OF THE PRESS OFFICE DURING FIS SKI JUMPING GRAND PRIX WISŁA 2017, 13th – 15th JULY 2017
- Press accreditations will be granted only through the official website of the Press Office of the competitions www.wisla-malinka.com
- Correctly filled in on-line applications will be accepted from 1ND of June to 3rd of July 2017, inclusive.
- The confirmation of approving or rejecting the application for accreditation will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the application form not later than 5th of July 2017, 10 p.m.
- Press accreditations are free of charge, in the form of an ID card, and non-returnable.
- Only the holder of the press accreditation is entitled to use it.
- Using the press accreditation in an inappropriate manner or not in conformity with the current law can result in depriving the holder from the right to use the accreditation.
- Press accreditations shall be granted only to adults (above 18 years of age).
- In the case when the number of applications will exceed the number of press accreditations that can be granted, the press centre reserves the right to set the limit of accreditations for particular editorial offices or agencies.
- Press accreditation entitles to:
- a press ID card
- a set of press and information materials
- access to the equipment in the Press Office
- access to the press zone in the hill
- catering for the press
- participation in conferences and meetings organised by the Press Office.
- The press ID will be issued at Golebiewski Hotel, ul. Bursche 3, Wisla, Hall number 4/3, floor 4. Working hours:
- 12.07 (Wednesday), from 9am to 5pm
- 13.07 (Thursday), from 9am to 5pm
- 14.07 (Friday), from 9am to 4pm
- 15.07 (Saturday), from 9am to 4pm
- The Press Office of FIS Ski Jumping Grand Prix Wisła 2017 will be organised at the Adam Małysz Ski Jumping Hill in Wisła-Malinka (big tent at parking area).
- Opening hours of the Press Office:
- 13.07 (Thursday), from 3pm to 10 pm
- 14.07 (Friday), from 3pm to 10 pm
- 15.07 (Saturday), from 3pm to 10 pm
- The Press Office guarantees accredited journalists access to quick Wireless as well as Wired Internet connection. Moreover, the Press Office will be equipped with computer hardware, a printer, a high level copying machine and other necessary equipment. Also work places will be prepared.
- The costs of the Internet connections and transmissions of data of all the accredited journalists will be covered only if they are on the premises of the Press Office.
- Only accredited journalists shall have access to the Press Office.
- The accredited journalists oblige themselves not to publish film footage and audio materials, which are subject to licensed property rights of such institutions and companies as: the Fédération Internationale de Ski (FIS), Polish Ski Federation (PZN), Silesia-Beskidy Ski Federation (ŚBZN) and Polish Television (TVP S.A.) on the Internet and via other forms of mass media.
- The final and valid decision concerning resolving any disputes and interpreting of the above regulations shall be taken by the Head of the Press Office and will always be in the interest and for the generally understood highest good of the whole event.
Organizer of FIS Ski Jumping Grand Prix WISŁA 2017:
NIKO SPORT MEDIA, 03-082 Warszawa, ul. Mehoffera 164D
mobile: +48 601 391 080